Delivery and installation of commercial interior products.
- Receive furniture freight into warehouse location
- Pull product and load truck for delivery to client location
- Un-carton and place furniture per floor plan
- Assemble systems furniture at customer site
- Ensure complete installation and record punch-list items for replacement
The above duties may be supplemented with additional duties as assigned.
Formal Education or Equivalent Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Some construction experience helpful
- Commercial furniture installation experience preferred
Special Training or Skills Needed
- High level of experience with variety of hand and power tools
- Forklift experience helpful
- Experience driving straight box trucks (26’ box) helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Project management experience helpful
- Ability to read blue prints and floor plans
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Willingness to learn and cooperative spirit
- Professional appearance
To apply, please send a resume to James Gaspar at email@example.com or contact James at 605-275-3101.